Learn how Consus Global helped a global logistics company save money on purchasing wooden pallets.
The cost of pulp was rising, prompting the customer to explore alternative avenues for materials with a lower investment cost.
- Consus gathered design & technical specs for the pallets.
- Conducted new supplier outreach.
- Gathered market intelligence through multiple rounds of RFP.
- Emphasized weight to size ratio in order to honor usability requirements.
- Found 5 suppliers qualified for the final round of negotiations.
- Created an alternative pallet design, with a lower pulp cost.
- Produced a 3.7% savings on an annual spend of $3.1M.