Having partnered with industry-leading service providers as per Gartner’s Magic Quadrant analysis, we have had the privilege of actually using these technologies – with their hot-button features and even the painful workarounds. Figuratively, we have test-driven the cars ourselves. And, having implemented these technologies, we know that our clients are not just interested in the final solution, but also how we get there.
High-level requirements design and evaluation framework
In this privileged position, we are able to advise our clients on how to short-list partners, establish the evaluation framework, and determine high-level requirements for client's unique point-in-time circumstances.
We work with short-listed candidate to complete the following activities
-- A detailed current-state questionnaire across the specific modules solicited by the client is completed by client stakeholders in working sessions facilitated by us. This determines the specific gaps that need to be addressed and align our success criteria to. This also includes a specific technical session to agree on integration points.
-- The questionnaire becomes input into our pre-designed business case engine, which then prepares the business case based on industry-standard performance uplift.
Our selection process is thorough,
and customizable to fit your timelines and vision
- Set up governance
- Who will determine requirements, evaluate and approve funding
- Determine high level requirement/ business scenario across:
- Upstream: spend analysis, sourcing, contract management, supplier, performance
- Downstream: P2P modules
- Determine evaluation parameters
- Functional and technical
- Delivery & support
- Explore market capability
- Invite leading solution providers to provide an EOI position and high level demos
- Internal scoring on the platform(s) and EOI response
- Determine in principle, the shortlisted supplier, based on funding approval
- Baseline and target state
- Specific current-state questionnaire for number of invoices, APs, number of contracts, team size, turn around times etc.
- Technical session on integration scope
- Value discovery sessions with short listed vendor
- Detailed demos on specific modules
- Refine requirements based on detailed demos and other internal documents and gap analysis, if available
- Business Case
- Determine business case based on questionnaire response and value discovery sessions
- Socialise and approve as per agreed governance